You know you're spending too much time at the Dive shop when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about when your no longer just a member in the LDS suckers club because you are the president of the LDS suckers club.

And for everyone asking what is the LDS suckers club, I joke with my LDS that every time I walk in they sucker me into spending another couple hundred dollars.. So therefore I call it the LDS suckers club... LOL

I like that one

How about when you ask the LDS employee to make sure you get the ScubaBoard discount and he tells you that you already get a discount because of how much you've spent there. The next thing I heard was my wife saying, "I don't even want to know the amount." I love her!

And I don't even live near the LDS. I just spend a lot of virtual time there and stop in once a year when visiting family.

this is by far one of the most humorous and telling threads i've read since i found scubaboard.com....i'm very entertained and saw myself in a lot of y'alls comments...

When they give you a set of keys and ask you to open up for them on Saturday when your in to fill your tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom