You know you're spending too much time at the Dive shop when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when you go in to repair/service your own equipment and the staff doesn't bat a eyeborw at it, also if they ask if you can help them with some of the repair/service work they have backlogged

Ya, my buddy was at the shop so much, the owner just started paying him.

He told them he might as well just work there. So he did.

i was on that road with one dive shop, until the manager left to take up being a school teacher

You spent to much time at you LDS when they put you on there payroll:D

mike_s:
You know you're spending too much time at the Dive shop when...

1.) You see your car in the Dive store parking lot on Google Earth.

2.) [next person fill in the next line]

When the employees start coming up to you asking for the day off -- and you give it to them.

Well ok i asked this qystion to an other LDS and they said...

Ther is NO WAY you can spend TO MUCH time at your LDS:dropmouth:confused:

When you know the scuba equipment in the LDS better than you know the scuba equipment you have at home

when the dive shop owner ask you your opinion on what lines of gear they should carry

when the vendor rep's take you out on sales lunches with the shop owner

wstein:
when the dive shop owner ask you your opinion on what lines of gear they should carry

Actually, that's something that all shop ownders shoule ask. While they'll get lots of varied responses, knowing what your customer base wants is very important.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom