You know you're spending too much time at the Dive shop when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you have to tell your wife you have a girlfriend,just so she wont think youve been hanging out at the dive shop spending more money.

you're on the if someone needs a buddy call them list....was on there for a while.

The only gifts you recieve you know about before you recieve them because they are in your purchase history on the dive shop computer which you have access to, even though you don't work there. . .

After you just finished teaching a dive master class and a student ask you how long you've been diving and you say "oh,Im not a diver,I just staed at a Holliday Inn last night".:wink:

If you don’t come in for 2 weeks they call your house and cellphone to make sure that you are ok… And yes they have both numbers.

Or

When another customer asks if they have something they ask you if it is in stock and if you could go in the back and get it.

Maybe this is why I drive a 15year old car that needs work and my wife’s care is new.

Timing belt for the car or a seventh tank? Hmmmmm….

They cover for you when you spouse calls asking if you had really "found" a brand new dry suit (just happens to be your size) down at the cove!

mike_s:
You know you're spending too much time at the Dive shop when...

1.) You see your car in the Dive store parking lot on Google Earth.

2.) [next person fill in the next line]
you start to haggle with suppliers for the shop owner...

but so many of the above are true hehehehehe... i also almost sold a couple of BCs a month ago hahahahaha

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom