You might be a scuba addict if...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimLap:
Where did you find underwear with dive flags on em?:06: Not any particular reason but if you could include store name, address, and phone number it would be appreciated. This is just for informational purposes:05: :D

Oh Oh Oh I want some of those too!!!!!

Forget dive flag undies: my tattoo theme is sharks and the current location is near my "cheek". I was trying to think of how to incorporate diving into my tattoos so I'm thinking I may need a good-sized dive flag inked on my "cheek" with all my sharks circling around it :wink:

one of my tattoos is a squid the other is jellyfish both down the front of my shins knee to ankle and my arm will be an underwater theme as well-

i packed all of my belongings into a u-haul and moved to florida with no job, no car, and no place to live because i wanted to be closer to good diving-

Gidds:
Forget dive flag undies: my tattoo theme is sharks and the current location is near my "cheek". I was trying to think of how to incorporate diving into my tattoos so I'm thinking I may need a good-sized dive flag inked on my "cheek" with all my sharks circling around it :wink:

It must wicked hurt to get tattoos on your face!:eek:uttahere

I was on a livaboard in October down in Bimini when a squall came through and capsized one of the skiffs (no one was hurt) and we asked if we could dive the skiff after the storm passed.

when you don't see ships but wreck potential.

- you're reading about your LDS's next trip in the newsletter and all you can think is: "ONLY 4 dives a day?!? Isn't there a pre-pre-breakfast dive?"

- I was on a livaboard in October down in Bimini when a squall came through and capsized one of the skiffs (no one was hurt) and we asked if we could dive the skiff after the storm passed.

Those were the two that got me, laughing out loud, right here next to my computer. Okay, I'm an addict.

Couple more of my own -

- When you're getting gas and think "I could get 3-4 Nitrox fills for $30"

Basically anytime when you buy NON-scuba gear and relate it to scuba gear you want.

- "Dry cleaning $80? Well, there's my new mask...."

- When you've read the PAMPHLET of the dive gismo's company more than 4 times on the way home and you're actually upset that you can't get directly to a computer and check out their www site. (i.e. you'll refuse to go buy milk or cheese until you "just check out something online first).

- you drive by old industrial buildings and think "Wow, that'd be really neat underwater..."

Gidds:

Just got mine a week ago. two tribal type shark silhouettes on either side of a dive flag with a hammerhead silhouette over top the word diver above the flag. Position right bicep. Also my first tat. Am now deciding on the second. will probably get it started when I go back for some minor touch up on this one in a couple weeks. Gonna have to be pirate/dive theme methinks. on left bicep.

JimLap:
Just got mine a week ago. two tribal type shark silhouettes on either side of a dive flag with a hammerhead silhouette over top the word diver above the flag. Position right bicep. Also my first tat. Am now deciding on the second. will probably get it started when I go back for some minor touch up on this one in a couple weeks. Gonna have to be pirate/dive theme methinks. on left bicep.

You should post photos of the new tat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom