Your Best “eBay” Scuba Equipment Purchase!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

E bay is an excellent option for discount stuff. I got my sunto cobra on ebay, brand new from a licensed distributor. Ebay is all relative, check the sellers feedback, they might actually be a dive store in some other state. See if they have a home page and check em out. Pay via paypal and they have a guarantee insurance thing, check it out. I have been using ebay for many years and really have only had one slight issue a few years back that was easily solved, feedback and seller conditions are all important. Good luck and have fun, ebay is fun, you can find anything you want. LOL

I got a sherwood first and second stage with an octo and attached to it was a mint suunto favor air computer. Still haven't had to change the battery on it and it's been over a year. Total cost with shipping, $167.

the "hose pimp" replaced my eclipse inflator hose for 20 bucks....thanks ken.

catherine96821:
the "hose pimp" replaced my eclipse inflator hose for 20 bucks....thanks ken.

(thanks for the lead in....)

I am yo gear pimp, too.

Hoses coming out my tucas. But lots of good stuff in stock right now, too.

* Drusuit for big guys (5-10 - 6' 240 - 260)... nearly new. DUI. Zip Seals, Pockets, etc.

* CLEAN OMS Doubles - a set of 112's and a set of 125's

* Faber Steel LP80 / DIN. Also very clean

* Ton's o' Knives.... SS, Titanium, blunt tip, pig sticker... all kinds

* Dive Rite Liftbags

* Dive Lights - Halcyon 18 HID (BS upgrade), UK SL6, UK Mini Q40... all cheap

* Halcyon MC Storage Packs - New logo, Old Logo, No Logo... all perfect!

* Halcyon Argon Bottle straps... NEW WITH TAGS

And much more...

Cath, you rock. And you're a bunny owner... so you rock and you have discriminating taste in pets.

---
Ken

I collect old commercial gear. My last purchase was a USN Mark V helium hat. I have purchased everything from old hand pumps to helmets and have had good luck. Being aware of what is being offered and terms is important, as I have seen a number of fraudulent listings. Also be aware of second chance offerings-most are fraudulent.

My best buy,

A used (10 dives) DUI CL450 Dry suit for 1000.00. When it arrived it had the undergarmet, boots, bag, hose and wax all in the box.

Mike...

Back
Top Bottom