Your current self-improvement objectives & how you measure your progress towards them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just want to continue assisting with classes and improving doing that. For my own diving I want the status quo--be as safe as possible and have fun.
Since I am no longer an active DM, my original goal of shell collecting remains, as well as the possibility of reaching 1,000 dives before I get too old. Would take about 6 years IF I can maintain my current rate per year.

I'm half way through my PADI on line Nitrox course.....I'm measuring my improvements by the number of assessments I answer correctly :)

Should be completed by tomorrow lunch time.

Um ... my perpetual goal is to survive the next dive so I can go on the dive after that. Currently my goal is to dive True Blue mine in Vermont. I want to see these huge passages with my own eyes.

My biggest goes for my diving is to lose weight and build some more strength, muscle and cardio wise. As for actual scuba technique, I want to put my deco training from last season to good use this summer so that I am very comfortable with it before heading to Newfoundland for what I am expecting to be an epic dive experience.

Back
Top Bottom