Your Goals in Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
that and have fun

Good point David. Definitely have fun.

dennis...his goal is to date an endless assortment of Asian women, travel, and make us weep over his images.

How's about this:

One of my teenage kids :blinking: is so into diving that she really, really wants to become a marine biologist!

She has the wherewithall and drive to do just that too!

P.S. Kudos to the bubblehead 1_T_Submariner! One to another. # dives = # surfaces! - Queston: coner or nuc?

AlaskaDiver:
Relax, have fun. Get ready for an early retirement of living in a warmer climate.
I'm doing just that. Can you say Phuket? :D

Zambezi:
My goals in diving are to have fun and socialize. I live in Johannesburg South Africa where one of our favourite past times is having a good old "braai" (barbeque in most parts of the world). Instead of going to someone's house, we're normally off to our local inland dive site, dive once or twice, and throw those steaks on the braai!!

Aaaah, life is good

Don't forget the biltong! and the kuchsister (sp?)

Friend of mine got me hooked on biltong a while back (it's like south african beef jerky, except waaaay waaaay better) - I think it's requirement that everyone born there must be able to prepare it from birth.

D.

See/do new things, keep life interesting.

I use diving to escape from working - no phone down there:D

One of my long term goals is to travel and dive around the world. Without diving, world traveling only allows you to see the surface the of the Earth. I want to see them all surface and under! :)

I want to get better wih my current skills, learn more skills and become fluent with all learned skills. Eventually, do my part in sharing scuba with everyone else and assist anyone at anytime possible. Have fun safe trips with family, friends, and however many dive buddies I can get. Most of all get all the experience I can and share them with the divers behind me.

Michael

Diving goals...Be a safe and competent buddy, enjoy watching the fishies, never get bent or stung by a jellyfish, and have fun. Maybe I'll teach someday...but that's not on the immediate horizon.

Back
Top Bottom