your lobos ate my mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
regular scubapro black with rescue on a strap. yes yes i know , but in 13 years it is my first :) it was where kelp is starting.. if you find it please tell here daddy loves her., but im gettin a new one.

Ha! The only time i've ever lost a mask it was turned around on the back of my head. :D

I saw some guys at Garrapata SP standing on the rocks beneath the cliff getting pounded by a large set of waves lose a mask and a tank. I grabbed their tank and swam it in between sets. Sh*t happens.

Hope that someone finds it. And that it did not ruin your day... it occurred while swimming in.

In many many years that was first donation to a god of sea. Who in turn gave it to the god of parking cause i got a parking in SF right on the beach later on :)
I can only blame old strap.

If i find it i will let you know. will be there on Friday.

Thanks, be close to the last few spaces where kelp starts. or i'll find it on Saturday, we also will look for a weight belt some one dropped there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom