Your message is too short

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robertarak

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Every time I reply to a post and subit it, I get a message is too short notice. Then all I wrote (trust me, not short in the least) is gone! I have to go into advanced, retype it all then it goes. What gives?

from experience you have to have at least 15 characters to post a message.... are you attempting to post with less than this???

ta

hmmmmm - well that bottoms out my techno expertise :D sounds like it a El Lorens thing so hopefully once he sobers up tomorrow from DEMA he can figure this out for you!

cheers

edit: hehehehehehe - maybe it was me... i will submit my min 4hrs labour fee invoice immediatley :D

Short?

I was having the same problem a couple weeks ago, it was intermittent. It seems to be working now. I was getting to the point where I copied every message and then posted it when the advanced screen popped up.

Huh?....

oops sorry :wink:

I've had that problem at times and I always highlight and save messages before posting (and even during typing if it's long) .. toooooo many times I've written out the "perfect" response and had it disappear when I post it (sometimes after rewriting multiple times, grrrr)

Thank you! At least I know it is not me!

It just happened again...TWICE! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

I compose most of my responses in WORD if they are more than a line or two and then copy and paste them into the reply section. I have had to retype way to many responses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom