Your Occupation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kombiguy:
Air traffic controller and lawyer

I'm curious which is more stressful?

nauifins73:
I'm curious which is more stressful?
Probably being a controller. But I know that the week before a criminal trial, if my client is innocent, I can't sleep, can't eat, and the morning of the trial, I usually throw up a time or two. :)

Padipro:
You know anyone looking for a 25 year A&P with tons of heavy sheetmetal experience? :D I've got to get out of this general aviation crap. :shakehead

We have had some positions open but only for internal transfer. I have not seen any outside hiring for quite some time.

Some airlines look like they will post a profitable quarter so maybe it will get better...

Mother, Wife, Friend - secretary -- ok, so I only get paid for the last. I'm in job burnout and will be starting school in the spring to become a certified massage therapist....better hours and a more relaxing work environment.

Custom Woodworker - Daytrader :)

Was a flight instructor aspiring to be a airline pilot. Now I want to get into finance. I got my MBA while teaching flight lessons to people that couldnt drive their own cares let alone fly a plane :)

If anyone knows how to break into finance with an MBA let me know! Need $$ to dive, need a job to make $$.

Senior Refining Engineer. I keep the pumps supplied with gasoline & diesel, roads with asphalt, jets with jet fuel, propane tanks with propane, and molecular building blocks for other uses. Currently I'm working in a design role for chemical process construction projects.

Dealing with the chemistry of once-living systems is at least as interesting as living systems, and I've never lost a patient! I've worked in just about every department available for my degree except R&D, at least at arm's length.

I worked a lot of jobs while chasing a degree though, incluing inspecting oil and chemical tankers and barges, petroleum lab technician, inventory auditor, security guard, and french fryer. I've always loved being near the ocean and was miserable whenever I lived away from it. I was hooked the first time I tried scuba.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom