Your Occupation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Customer Service for a major airframe manufacturer.

In other words I repair jumbo jets when they run off the end of the runway, collapse the landing gear etc…

snakedr:

In other words I repair jumbo jets when they run off the end of the runway, collapse the landing gear etc…

You know anyone looking for a 25 year A&P with tons of heavy sheetmetal experience? :D I've got to get out of this general aviation crap. :shakehead

air hostess :)

Video game designer at a big company. Biochemist by schooling though... go figure.

snakedr:

In other words i am on these jumbo jets when they run off the end of the runway, collapse the landing gear etc......:11:

Retired attorney. Flyfishing guide and small time importer (to pay for scuba trips).

jiveturkey:
Any bands that we might know?
I did a bunch of "one offs" with various bands- off the top of my head, Indigo Girls, Rusted Root, Al Jerreau, Willie Nelson, Savage Garden, Pattie Labelle, The Black Crowes, The Temptations, Duran Duran, Buddy Guy, Busta Rhymes, Rat Dog Caravan (I soon found out that was Bob Weir's band), and some pop one hit wonders that I can't recall. I did some short tours with Carrot Top and Brian McKnight (not at the same time) and some festivals- music, poetry, and other!

It wasn't all music- I also worked on some shows like ESPN2 boxing, Ultimate Fighting, Tough Man, and other bloodsport. I was at the Heisman trophy awards twice. Then there are the corporate events like share holders meetings, company raliies, and trade shows. I even did some video work on infomercials. One of the informercials was for a sunless tanner, but we shot it in Florida, so by the end of the week, everyone was tan.

Air traffic controller and lawyer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom