Your Occupation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manager of the team that builds the Xbox 360 software development kit.

retired from Government service after 32.5 years, 28 as a police officer last 10 as Chief of police with 165 employees..now working on my 2nd career in the dive industry. Half way through Divemaster and will be going to IDC somewhere in this great big world in the winter. Want to complete MSDT and LOTS of dives in tropical locations before coming back here in the spring and helping out at Easy divers Memphis. My cousin lives and works in Manila so I may go visit him for a month or two. I have a farm with horses and cows, cats, dogs, ducks etc., that my (non-diving) better half sees to.

fndmylove:
So we know you scuba dive, but what's your "real job"? ( I realize for some of you, diving is your job, but lets hear it!)

Software architect/developer.
Adjunct faculty - instructor - community college

Manufacturing Manager in the armor division of an advanced technical ceramics company. We make approximately 80% of the military's body armor plus a bunch of other cool stuff out of ceramic materials.

mistressmotorsports:
Manufacturing Manager in the armor division of an advanced technical ceramics company. We make approximately 80% of the military's body armor plus a bunch of other cool stuff out of ceramic materials.
Cool!
I am a ceramic engineer working in R&D for a company that makes turbine blades for aircraft engines.

Fully assimilated borg aerospace drone in the Military-Industrial Complex (MIC) Collective. . .

(Resistance is Futile --but it does earn good pay for my Gear & Trips!:D )

National Registry Paramedic - inactive
airline bag handler - no I didn't break your camera! - unglamorous but I travel free so it takes care of my scuba fix (I am landlocked and not interested in most of my local diving)

Back
Top Bottom