YS Converter/N

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tommmes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi There,
are there any news or informations about the new YS Converter/N?
I wonder if I should wait and buy the new one, or get a TTL Converter III for my DX-D80 and YS-110 and YS-60.
I've read, the new one can handle different flashes better.
Greetings
Tom

HI Tom-
The YS Converter/N will be available in small supply in the US this month and then larger qty in January. The converter N will allow for use of multiple model strobes with selector.

Any price?

HI Mariozi-
Your local distributor or retailer would be able to offer price information, but US MSRP is $699.00, the same price as previous converter III.

Hi,
thanks for the answer!
The converter N will allow for use of multiple model strobes with selector.
What kind of different strobes are supported? Is there a manual available?
Should I wait for it or buy a TTL III (got YS-110 & YS-60)?
Greetings
Tom

Hi Tommmes-
You can review the TTL III manual HERE for specific product information. Either converter would be appropriate for the strobes you have, the YS Converter will allow use of previous model strobes, differing model strobes and the YS-250Pro strobes - basically it is combining the previous converter models into one unit with upgraded features. There is a manual selector as well to bypass the TTL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom