Zanzibar or Pemba Operator to recommend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dm_junkie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I am planning to visit Dar Es Salaam and will be taking the coastal aviation to Zanzibar. Wonder anyone got contacts for a full board single diver package for a couple of days to visit Zanzibar, Pemba or even Mafia island?

Would it be wise to bring my own gears there? Thanks in advance.

I dove with Spanish Dancer Divers in Zanzibar earlier this year and can recommend them...I also stayed right on site at the Nungwi Inn..nothing fancy but comfortable with a pretty good restaurant. Diving and accommodation were reasonbly priced compared to everything I looked at, and I think I booked it as a package. Center is on the northern end of Zanbibar..Nungwi...nice beaches, range of restaurants and different accomodation very near the dive center. Chris Ras is a fantastic guide and a great guy..you'd probably be diving with him if you book there. One added nice thing if you dive there is that the dive center will give you a portable modem for free so you'll have internet during your stay as well. And, sure, bring your own gear, no reason not to.

Back
Top Bottom