Zeagle Escape small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoff w

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Zeagle Escape BC, size Small bought for my wife in 2005 for a trip to Bonaire. She dove it, liked it a lot, then stopped diving for 3 years because of dental surgery. When she started diving again, she went back to her 15+ year old Scubapro Classic jacket BC (because that's what I was still diving). We just bought a couple of Dive Rite TransPlate rigs, so this has to go

Details and reviews on LeisurePro at Zeagle Escape BCD with the EZ Lock Weight System, Black. It looks like a scaled down Zeagle Ranger

Only 11 dives on this BC in 2005 in Bonaire, and it's been hanging up in the closet ever since. Washed after all dives. Looks brand new and is complete. $250, includes economy shipping in the continental US. I want to get rid of this soon, so if it doesn't sell here, it's going on eBay and Craigslist

Contact me if any questions about the BC

Sold! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom