Zeagle Flathead VI or SP MK25/S600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Zeagle Flathead VI and totally love it so far.

You missed the point of the very first reply made on the thread - it's an apples to oranges comparision.

The Mk 25 is really not a cold water reg while the Mk 17 is. In fact the Mk 17 has demonstrated very impressive and unmatched performance with high flow rates at depth in near freezing water for extended periods of time with no freeze ups.

Scuapro kits are not readily available to DIY customers like the Zeagle kits, but on the other hand Scubapro has a history of supporting it's regulators for decades. So I am confident that I will be able to get parts for a Mk 17 in 20 another years and I would not say the same about a Zeagle reg.

DA,

Zeagle is famous for supporting their products.

They can still fix a 20+ year old Alpha or Beta BC if desired. It took making a special bladder just to convert these oldsters to the new style.

Rest assured, Zeagle regulators will be the same story!

Chad

Sorry have to go with Zeagle on that, I can still get parts for the old regs they made for apeks.

Back
Top Bottom