Zeagle regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dealer confirmed with Zeagle yesterday that these kits are available and has ordered me two. He didn't mention or confirm any 1st stage upgrades to the FH7.

While I am excited to get my hands on the new second stage, mainly to get inside it like prom night, I am still yet to receive the 2015 price guide from Zeagle. If anyone has it, please send it to me.

While I am excited to get my hands on the new second stage, mainly to get inside it like prom night, I am still yet to receive the 2015 price guide from Zeagle. If anyone has it, please send it to me.

My LDS didn't even know about the new kits until the owner called Zeagle after I sent him a link to this thread. I believe they gave him the pricing over the phone.

I was told that the new "service kits" do not contain the new shuttle, balance chamber, or spring and that you have to buy the "upgrade kit" for those.

Yes. My LDS did my two Z second stages last week. I have not dived them yet though as my lake still has a few inches of ice.
I don't know what was all in them though, I'm not that savvy. You are correct though, the upgrade kit is separate from the standard service kits. I was told I wouldn't need to order the upgrade kits again unless I actually had a part break or wear out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't you chop a hole in the ice?

I could, if it was safe to walk on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just dropped off my 7's for their yearly. Is Huish contacting their dealers informing them of an upgrade option?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom