Zeagle Rumors?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djdalite

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've heard from some sources that Zeagle is closing its doors? I had heard that it was bought out by the Atomic brand - website says Huish Outdoors - and that they no longer build or ship from Zephyrhills FL?

Are any of the statements true and if so how will this affect the brand?

I've heard from some sources that Zeagle is closing its doors? I had heard that it was bought out by the Atomic brand - website says Huish Outdoors - and that they no longer build or ship from Zephyrhills FL?

Are any of the statements true and if so how will this affect the brand?

You can still buy the regulators and service kits from zeagleexpress.com

Welcome to the family

In 2012 our company was acquired by Huish Outdoors and we joined a growing family of diving brands like Atomic Aquatics, BARE Sports, Stahlsac and Liquivision. This new organization creates a powerhouse lineup that can completely outfit a diver from head to toe in the very best gear available today.
- See more at: Our Story

Nothing on their Facebook page since last Friday so it must be true...:wink:

https://www.facebook.com/zeaglesystems/info

I understand that they were bought by another company but I guess what I meant to say is that they will no longer manufacturer new Zeagle bc's...something along those lines is what i heard

Dive Gear Express would not have picked up Zeagle as a line if it was going to disapear.

I've heard the same rumors about Dacor. Ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom