Zeagle Tech 50 = Apeks ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwilding

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
What is the equivalent Apeks Model to the Zeagle Tech 50?

When I got mine 3 or 4 years ago, it was made by Apeks, and was the same as an Apeks Tx-50 (that would be with a DST 1st stage)

If your talikng about what is available now, The ATX 50 is very similiar.

I dive APEKS but have a lot of respect for the work the guys at Zeagle have done with their regs.

Dive Source:
If your talikng about what is available now, The ATX 50 is very similiar.

I dive APEKS but have a lot of respect for the work the guys at Zeagle have done with their regs.
I am talking about the rebadged apeks stuff.

I just got one off eBay and it seems to be yoke. Can I convert to DIN? If so, how do I go about doing it?

Yes you can change to DIN. I have a conversion Kit I bought on e-bay. When I travel, I change one of my DIN regs to yoke. It only takes a few minutes. The converter says Atx-200 on it, but it works on both my Tx and my Atx regs, also on my Zeagle Tech 50D (Apeks).

Tavi:
Yes you can change to DIN. I have a conversion Kit I bought on e-bay. When I travel, I change one of my DIN regs to yoke. It only takes a few minutes. The converter says Atx-200 on it, but it works on both my Tx and my Atx regs, also on my Zeagle Tech 50D (Apeks).
what did the kit run you?

Tavi:
When I got mine 3 or 4 years ago, it was made by Apeks, and was the same as an Apeks Tx-50 (that would be with a DST 1st stage)
:doctor: Zeagle use to sell the Apeks reg under their name in North America, When Apeks was bought out from AQUA LUNG they changed a few of the names of the products. The ATX 50 is the Tech 50D. Zeagle makes their own reg and really they didn't change much from the Apeks (not including their envoy and DS5 first stages) Comparable models would be Zeagle's ZX50D and the Apeks ATX 50D

Tavi:
The Tech 50D was the Tx-50. The ATX 50 has a smaller second stage.
:doctor: Yes that is correct only minor cosmetic changes. I dive both brands. Zeagle is right down the street from me I have been/go to the factory weekly.

Back
Top Bottom