Zeagle zena-brand new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firstdive2005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi- I bought a Zeagle Zena for my wife last year (Nov./10)when she said she would start diving this year. I ordered a small, like an idjut I put it on her without a tank and also didnt look at the size on the bc. It fit then. Welllllllll I just put the kit together for her OW course today. sheeeesh. I need a small. CRAP. I got a deal on it for $450.00c when I got it.
This rear inflate unit has never touched water they dont come with the weight bags, I bought them, they will be in the bc.
I am wanting $400.00c plus shipping for it. That's a great deal for a lady wanting a rear inlfate that fits like a glove, if you are the right size.:D
you may get me quicker at kevfrill@hotmail.com I can respond with my crackberry.
I live in Alberta, Canada.

By your post it is hard to determine why it didn't fit. If you have a small and need a larger size or if you have a medium & need a small it is possible to replace sections of the BC individually. I purchased a used zena that was listed as a small but in fact 2 of the 3 sections were medium. I was able to replace the vest section with a small and make enough adjustments to have it fit her well. You can contact zeagle and thay should be able to help you .

xring

thanks yes I need a small for her, I will look into that. good diving to ya.

Hi- I bought a Zeagle Zena for my wife last year (Nov./10)when she said she would start diving this year. I ordered a small, like an idjut I put it on her without a tank and also didnt look at the size on the bc. It fit then. Welllllllll I just put the kit together for her OW course today. sheeeesh. I need a small. CRAP. I got a deal on it for $450.00c when I got it.
This rear inflate unit has never touched water they dont come with the weight bags, I bought them, they will be in the bc.
I am wanting $400.00c plus shipping for it. That's a great deal for a lady wanting a rear inlfate that fits like a glove, if you are the right size.:D
you may get me quicker at kevfrill@hotmail.com I can respond with my crackberry.
I live in Alberta, Canada.

SO according to your post - you ordered a small.
- you NEED a small.

But what size do you have for sale??????????

I am getting this BC for my wife also - so size for sale will be helpful.

SO according to your post - you ordered a small.
- you NEED a small.

But what size do you have for sale??????????

I am getting this BC for my wife also - so size for sale will be helpful.

Sorry for the confusion. I bought a small while TALKING to the salesperson in the shop. He put a large in the box when he went to the back to get the bc. I did not look at the bc until almost 6 months later just before my wife started her course. That's when I noticed the mistake, I have a LARGE for sale. I need a small for my wife. Panels can be ordered but it still does not get it to the size she needs.
I bought the bc in the states that's why I cant return it. I live in Canada. My shop here does not want to trade.

Hi Kev...I am right here..Evil Scooter Kitty...:)
Hola Evil Scooter Kitty. That handle cracks me up, good one.
I hope you love the Zena when you get it. Jump on a quick flight to Coz and dive with me at Scubamaucozumel. Great place for a test fly. :D:wink: I'll be there until mid March.

Sold-pending payment.

Well I am not sure what happened to Evil Scooter Kitty but she is not responding to my emails to take the Zena.
It is for sale again.
It is a large, never been in the water. I bought the weight pouches for it.
$400 plus shipping from Canada. email me at kevfrill@hotmail.com it might be faster.
Look up pics in the Zeagle site for it, it is brand new and has blue vest area.

$400.00 plus half the cost of shipping from Canada!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom