Zeagle Zena in Pink

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I really want to see a photo of the Zeagle Zena in pink. I love the idea but am not sure until I can see it.

not a Zena but pink.......

almitychild....
RebeccaPinksuit.jpg

in her old black wetsuit
RebeccaPinkatCar.jpg

and underwater
BecUnderwater2.jpg

jennie0202, sorry they're not closer... the pink is hotter than it appears, the flash washed it out a bit.

These were taken in the Gander Mountain stores in Jax and St Augustine, but I also set up the same display in Lake Mary. They might still have some in stock.

Chad

Attachments

• gander 8 e.JPG
    gander 8 e.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 218
  • gander boat TDS -e.JPG
    gander boat TDS -e.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
It's just the front panels that will be pink, so not quite as extensive as pictured...unless you order a pink bladder too.

Unlike the earlier Zeagle BC almitywife is stylin', or Rangers... all the Zena bladders are black.

Chad

use photoshop to change to any color you wish
What he said...

pinkzena.jpg

Thanks for the clarification, wasn't sure if you could now order a colored bladder for the Zena. Guess not. :wink:

I had emailed Zeagle about getting more colors on the Zena (I want Red!), they replied back that pretty much anything was possible, and to just have my shop call them for a price quote.

So maybe you can get more than just the front panels!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom