Zeagle Zena in Pink

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What he said...
pinkzena.jpg

oh i like that pocket on the rhs waist... is that on the zena or an accessory??

The parts of the Zena that are fabric... the vest, weight pockets, shoulders etc can be color changed when custom ordered, just like the Ranger shown below.

Unlike the Ranger which has a fabric bladder cover (color changeable), the bladders on the Zena (and other bladder-less BCs from Zeagle), come only in black.

Straps also come only in black on all BCs. There are 1 on each shoulder and 2 on each side of the Zena vest.

The 8033QP pocket mounts on any BC by a velcro wrap system. It is best known as the standard pocket on the Zena. I've not seen it in other colors, but a look at it's cousin, the 8033P sport pocket, shows it could possibly be done.

Chad

Attachments

• Multicolored_Labeled.gif
    Multicolored_Labeled.gif
    103.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Zena_290.jpg
    Zena_290.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 8033QP_quickpocket.jpg
    8033QP_quickpocket.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 8033P_sportpocket.jpg
    8033P_sportpocket.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 78
Thanks everyone. That helps a lot. I think I'm going to stick with the black because my mask is light pink. I don't want to look too much like a rainbow. Happy Diving!

For posterity (and in case someone wants to see photos for a future purchase), I finally took the plunge to buy my first set up, and I got the pink Zena, amongst other pink items.

Obnoxious? Maybe a *tad*, but it's all pretty darn cute in person. :blinking: If I'm going to spend the money, I may as well like like it!

Chad is right, it's a very hot (think fluorescent) pink, and I think the photos get pretty close to the real color.

My LDS surprised me with the tank... :D The good news is, I am highly visible. The bad news is, if I do something embarrassing, I am highly visible!

P1000966.JPG

P1000961.JPG

Oooh, VERY pretty....and I'm not a "pink" person! I like how "electric" it is....it goes perfectly with your tank, mask, fins, and octo!

Even the cat is entranced by the sheer pinkosity! And cats are not easily impressed.

Hope you enjoy your new gear. :)

:D The irony is, I am not a really "pink" person either! My favorite color is bright green, but alas, there isn't so much dive gear available. I thought about the teal Zena, but I called Zeagle and they said the teal was definitely more bluish, so pink won.

Tried the Zena in the pool yesterday to get used to the dump valves and adjust my weighting before diving in it next weekend. It is like night and day vs. the jacket style rental BCs I've been using!

I didn't have any problems at all feeling like it was pushing me face forward at the surface. I also had a much easier time staying horizontal in the water with the tank location and weight pockets lower on my body.

Now I'm just waiting for my lumbar pad to come in (think it was backordered) and I'll be all set!

Great looking gear! We have similar tastes (I have Atomic fins too, tho not in pink! haha). :D

:D The irony is, I am not a really "pink" person either! My favorite color is bright green, but alas, there isn't so much dive gear available. I thought about the teal Zena, but I called Zeagle and they said the teal was definitely more bluish, so pink won.

Tried the Zena in the pool yesterday to get used to the dump valves and adjust my weighting before diving in it next weekend. It is like night and day vs. the jacket style rental BCs I've been using!

I didn't have any problems at all feeling like it was pushing me face forward at the surface. I also had a much easier time staying horizontal in the water with the tank location and weight pockets lower on my body.

Now I'm just waiting for my lumbar pad to come in (think it was backordered) and I'll be all set!

Always great to hear of another happy Zena owner!! You'll love the lumbar pad, it makes an already very comfortable Zena a luxury one. :D Gotta say, after about 250 dives in my Zena it looks as great today as it did when I took it out of the box, and I still love it as much. Hope you have the same experience as I. :)

I assume you've read the "tutorial" on how to get your Zena perfectly adjusted to your body while diving....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom