Zeagle Zeus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k ellis

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have read that the zeagle zeus is adverstised as a travel BC. I have never really put much thought into the travel tag but when I went on a cruise I met a couple who had a sea quest travel BCD. It folded up to about the size of a ladies purse and was very carry on travel friendly. Can anyone tell me if the Zeus is capable of doing this?????

It is pretty compact. The biggest obstacle is actually the tank bands.

I haven't actually tried to fit it into a womens purse...but I think that I could!!!

Hope that helps??!!!

Scott

It does help.With baggage getting so expensive I can see where the dedicated diver who travels alot can save big by cutting baggage robberies with the rediculous fees LOL the purse was an analogy to the fact I saw someone carry one of the seaquest brands in a mesh bag the size of a purse. :) it was all I could think of to actually convey the size without having readers break out tape measures and so forth.

Oh and Scott I had spoke to you previously about the ranger and I wanted to update you to the fact I did get a chance to dive with it recently and it was everything I expected it to be. Pass along to the guys and gals they are doing a great job :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom