Zeegle Warranty Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maximillion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello!

Curious about warranty service, etc on Zeegle BCDs purchased from internet sources. Specifically, purchased new, with warranty cards, etc but not from the origination store. There is someone selling a Ranger aquired in a store closeout/buyout. It supposedly has all "warranty cards" etc and I was wondering if Zeegle has any problem - so long as it is not a black market BC, etc - taking care of a purchase should it need warranty service for any reason, so long as it was purchased new and properly filed warranty cards, etc.

Appreciate your thoughts, comments, etc.

If the product is purchased from an authorized Zeagle dealer, it will be covered under warranty. If it is purchased anywhere else, it is considered used goods.

Your proof of purchase is your original sales reciept, so that should be kept in a safe place.

The "Product Registration Card" that comes with the BC/Reg is simply used to let us know who has what product. It has NOTHING to do with warranty claims, so anyone saying that "it comes with a warranty card" is misleading you, in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

Scott

Very much so! Thanks Scott. I think a lot of the product and thought this might be an opportunity to get the Ranger at a rather reasonable price, however the store is now out of business and this is a sell off of their remaining inventory. I don't suspect they are any longer an "authorized" dealer. Unfortunate, as the product is new and still "in the box" as it were. I'll try to get a sales receipt from them with their Dive Shop logo, etc, but suspect it will not be of help in that it is a now-closed store. This sale is likely being conducted by a secondary purchaser who bought out the remaining inventory of the closing store and therefore it will, as you say be simply new "used" gear.

Might be an OK purchase anyhow as a "used gear" deal, since I like the Ranger and what it offers.

Appreciate the advice!

MAX

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom