Zena to Nova Scotia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessiLynne

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all.

I am just wondering if anyone can let me know the price on the Zena in Canada. I am interested in getting one and the only quote I've found here in NS is for 599.99 cnd. Also if anyone could advise on possible shipping costs from elsewhere in Canada that would be great.

Any links to Canadian shops that carry the Zena would be appreciated.

Thanks a million!
~Jessi

Hi Jess, my LDS is a Zeagle dealer and can get that BC, they don't stock it, but I'm sure they can at least price it for you and get a shipping quote. We're in Simcoe Ontario. The website is Scuba Plus. The only kicker right now is that the shop is closed for I think until the end of next week, while the owners are in San Andreas Island for some nice warm diving. I have no idea what their price might be, but a phone call to Cindy Westbrook after they return might at least get you a quote anyway. I hope this helps.

Jim

The Zeagle Canadian dealer list:

Dealer List

CROSS COUNTRY
2235 27th Ave NE
T2E 7M4 CALGARY, ALBERTA
CANADA
Phone: 403-235-5454

Items 1-1 of 1

Dang, I hate it when the Zeagle factory rep answers first...LOL

Thanks all.

Ill have to off some emails and phone calls to these Canadian stores.

I took a peek at scubatoys and sent them an email - no reply as yet. Im worried that the cost of duties would make the BC more expensive than it would be here. Canada Post is a bit of a bugger when you're trying to estimate customs costs. If anyone has an idea of duties please let me know.

Thanks. A million guys.
~Jessica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom