Zeus - Where are they??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RStyle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
First I should say that my wife and I have been using the same Zeagle BC's for over 10 years. I have an indestructible Ranger that has been all over the world.

Due to a lung injury my wife can't no longer dive. With your 30 yr sale I was going to upgrade her BC to a Stiletto ,for me ,as a second BC and to use for traveling.
Then I saw the Zeus!! Perfect! (Maybe)

So .....I called the local dealer in Sth Fla and WPBeach who was not familiar with the Zeus and who did not know about he 30% discount "but will call Zeagle and find out"

Is there a dealer in the Ft Lauderdale to WPBeach area that has the Zeus to look at and does the 30% discount on upgrades?

Thanks

That's just silly...
All of the dealers should be aware of the Z30 program.
All of the sales reps have been talking about it since January.

Look for another dealer on the zeagle site here

Roadtrip..DiversDirect on I-95 in Ft. Lauderdale is a Zeagle dealer...

First I should say that my wife and I have been using the same Zeagle BC's for over 10 years. I have an indestructible Ranger that has been all over the world.

Due to a lung injury my wife can't no longer dive. With your 30 yr sale I was going to upgrade her BC to a Stiletto ,for me ,as a second BC and to use for traveling.
Then I saw the Zeus!! Perfect! (Maybe)

So .....I called the local dealer in Sth Fla and WPBeach who was not familiar with the Zeus and who did not know about he 30% discount "but will call Zeagle and find out"

Is there a dealer in the Ft Lauderdale to WPBeach area that has the Zeus to look at and does the 30% discount on upgrades?

Thanks

If a dealer claims that they don't know about the program, they have either not read their mail, not read their emails, or just don't answer the phone!!!

Would you mind telling me exactly what dealer(s) you spoke to that don't know about it? That is always good info to have, and to pass on to the sales reps.

You can do this via PM if you would prefer...either way is fine with me!

Thanks,

Scott

I replied to Scott with the information requested by private e-mail

I would raise the possibility that the person manning the store when I called may be a neophyte covering while others are diving or in class but in any case.....................bad business

And he might be filling your tanks...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom