Zip seal gloves? Yep. Im thinking it's time.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there JohnN, BuddhaSummer, Max et al- thanks for the replies.

Never even heard of Kubi...so Im going to this website next.

I agree. I had some $5.00 atlas gloves on my old DUI suit.
I just cant remember the glove ring system though.
It worked great- never had one drop enter the suit.

Kubi gloves can be used with zip seals. I use them that way. Not as low of profile as zip gloves, but the aluminum rings are small. Just buy the size that you can barely get your hand through (80,90 or 100 mm)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Any chance of a photo? I'm interested to see how it all looks/fits together. Cheers.

I just made some Zip Seal dry gloves with wrist dams for $6.95. I may try them today or tomorrow.

I tried zip seals today at a DUI demo day. Not overly impressed. Gloves being one of the first things to go on does not do well with me. I prefer my bayonet viking rings to these. The zip seals are easy to change out and properly a little warmer without having seals restricting blood flow to the hands. They are rather expensive compared to the $5 it cost to replace one of my current gloves that can be found at any marine supply store.

Back
Top Bottom