Cuba Diving US citizen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is your point?

Sorry, I thought my intent was clear. When the same question about DAN coverage in Cuba came up in that other thread, you posted a copy of the DAN notice that Wookie had obtained, but in this thread you apparently didn't bother to post the same thing. I thought I would add a link to your post in that other thread for the benefit of people reading this thread, since you didn't do so.

There really oughta be a Cuba FAQ. With the increasing interest from Americans, the same questions keep coming up again and again in various threads.

Reactions: Jax
There really oughta be a Cuba FAQ. With the increasing interest from Americans, the same questions keep coming up again and again in various threads.

That is a great idea! How about starting a Thread with that title?

DAN Covers Americans in Cuba, with Cuban Doctors and facilities, now.
I asked DAN a few days ago for a copy of that letter, so I'm not-reading a third-hand jpg from an internet forum.
They have not responded.
Why am I nervous?

That is a great idea! How about starting a Thread with that title?

Maybe surprisingly, Cuba isn't high on my bucket list of diving destinations. My interest in Cuba is rooted in a little past experience and a lot of hope for the future. I do like to keep abreast of what's going on, though. I hope someone more motivated than me starts such a FAQ thread.

I asked DAN a few days ago for a copy of that letter, so I'm not-reading a third-hand jpg from an internet forum.
They have not responded.
Why am I nervous?
PM me your e-mail address, and I will forward the e-mail from the president of DAN, if that will ease your fears. It's never good to be fearful....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom