New dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MorgBedford

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi guys, I'm looking to purchase my first dive computer but need some help. I am looking for one that can log over 50 dives, including details on depth, bottom time and decompression stops. Measurements would be preferably changeable or metres and psi.

Don't think any Cressi watches are air-integrated. Usually need a larger wrist-mounted computer for wireless, or a hose computer. Do you have any unusual needs? I like to see the actual pressure remaining, not how much time the computer thinks it will last.

Don't think any Cressi watches are air-integrated. Usually need a larger wrist-mounted computer for wireless, or a hose computer. Do you have any unusual needs? I like to see the actual pressure remaining, not how much time the computer thinks it will last.
Yes I would like to see the remaining air preferably psi, depth, bottom time, surface time and dec. time.

psi, depth, bottom time, surface time and dec. time
Only AI can show psi, but all computers show that other stuff. Otherwise they would be bottom timers.

Do Cressi watches show remaining air? Which do? thanks
air integration is not a standard capability In computers. I cant comment on AI computers. I have long since stopped using them. The are nice for newer divers in some regards but as time go's on they become more of a pain than an attribute because of xmitter problems. An spg is all I need

Back
Top Bottom