Dive gear express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have four of those manifolds. Two are set up as doubles (AL80s and LP85s) and two are set up as R/L valves for side mounting. Easy to rebuild (a single #010 O-ring) and they open/close quickly enough.

I have two centers in bubble wrap if anyone wants to buy them. Never used. :D

Last edited:
I have four of those manifolds. Two are set up as doubles (AL80s and LP85s) and two are set up as R/L valves for side mounting. Easy to rebuild (a single #010 O-ring) and they open/close quickly enough.

I have two centers in bubble wrap if anyone wants to buy them. Never used. :D

Depends on your shipped price, I would be in for one.

just one more question. when you double up your tanks, how do you carry them to get filled? is it ok to pick them up by the manifold?
Thanks,
Roy
I woudnt recommend that the manifold is fine threaded brass and a couple of o-rings it is better to grab the valve directly and or do a squat and hug the tanks to your chest. This is one thing I always hated when my tanks were doubled up was loading and unloading them (Heavy and Bulky).

I once complicated making a handle that would bolt up and give me a tank carrier to sling the tanks around. I normally just used a dollie to wheel them around as needed.

Keep in mind if you are diving a high HE% trimix that your tanks will be so light filled you may need to tie them to the boat deck to keep them from flying away.

It is so sad to see a set of HP120s floating off in the wind and no one being able to reach them.

Back
Top Bottom