10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome GD and now you can get beat in the season on here as well ....... pens...... :shakehead: Some people have no pride. GO 'NUCKS :mooner:

PS Crosby is Ok when he plays for Canada.:D

Hadn't realized Vancouver still had a team. :idk: :D

That pic of you with the hammerhead is totally awesome though!!

Lo and behold, SB has combinded my two favorite sports into one place! Hockey & Diving!

This is going to be awesome!

GO COYOTES!!!

Lets Go HAWKS :popcorn:

I want to see my Stanley Cup Champions Chicago Blackhawks vs Flyers in the Stanley Cup Finals once again in 2011 :popcorn: I am sure Tanked would like to see it again too. :D

With a different outcome of course.:mooner:

I've always liked the Flyers toughness, don't get me wrong, but my dislike for Philly sports in general seeded itself in the Pirates/Phillies late 70s rivalries........and Eagles fans.

Well your a Pittsburgh fan, so life is pretty rough. I guess I'll be nice to you.

Flyers have a major problem! Who do they send off?
See you topside! John

Lo and behold, SB has combinded my two favorite sports into one place! Hockey & Diving!

This is going to be awesome!

GO COYOTES!!!

After living here for 10 years I still can't bring myself to root for the coyotes. Cardinals sure, but never the coyotes. I'll catch the occasional game, but usually to see whoever their playing.

Back
Top Bottom