10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Flyers have a couple of other fellows to take care of their ice! Bill did not make the team because he really did not play all that hard, yes he's a vet but he still had to earn a spot. Which he did not! Good luck!
See you topside! John

63364_472058292596_600252596_7288593_666886_n.jpg

Go Hartford Whalers!

Doesn't the season officially start today ~ 10/7? Yeah HOCKEY! YEAH Flyers!!! And kudos to the Phillies too!

Please don't embarass me Wild.

You just keep saying that bud...... But I suggest you keep your eyes closed doing it. Lol. :D

It is soo cute in October, When the 'wild' fans come out of hibernation, only to be put on suicide watch by feb.

Last edited:
If Wild fans ever want to feel good, just remember the Flyers 06-07 season with 22 wins all year!
I had a gun in one hand and poison in the other! Only Kidding! I put down the poison for a beer! What a painful season that was to watch and be a fan.
One more tonight!
See you topside! John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom