10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how do you know you like doing that when the canucks almost always lose game 6????

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, hey ey ey goodbye

I'M SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE ROAR OF THE CROWD

WELL It might just be me screaming. :D

Well it's do or die again tonight for my origional six team... GO DETROIT!

Sure we don't mind kicking a little detroit ass, Go Redwings :rofl3:

One Helluva game! The Wings played like they really wanted it, but now after being dominated for most of the game last night;I think the Sharks will want some revenge. I don't anticipate a pretty game tomorrow night.
While the odds are not in the Winged Wheelers favor, if they can play with the same intensity we've got a shot.
3 teams in NHL history have played back from a 3-0 deficit to win a playoff series, while 4 teams in NHL history have forced a game 7 in the playoffs from a 3-0 deficit only to lose game 7.
So tomorrow will be a night to remember here in Hockey Town.

GO WINGS!

Hey MichiganScott,

All of those other guys are jealous! Some of them have a team we have a dynasty!

20 YEARS......
20 TRIPS TO THE PLAYOFFS
6 TRIPS TO THE FINALS
4 CUPS

They don't call it HOCKEYTOWN for nothing!!!!

Hey MichiganScott,

All of those other guys are jealous! Some of them have a team we have a dynasty!

20 YEARS......
20 TRIPS TO THE PLAYOFFS
6 TRIPS TO THE FINALS
4 CUPS

They don't call it HOCKEYTOWN for nothing!!!!

oooo 4 cups. Habs 24, I think we should take a vote to see if a name change is in order. :D HABS. Now THAT is a dynasty. :crafty:

That was 4 cups in the last 20 years-which in itself is a record (among all major professional sports no other team has made it to their playoff's 20 years in a row). Back to the cups... I believe it's (11) over all for Detroit, which is behind Toronto (13) and yes Montreal at (24).
No one is denigrating your Canadians past record or their fine hockey history, everyone goes through a dry spell once in awhile, and the HABS just kinda, well they just aren't very good right now, no problem.
But one thing Detroit has over everyone else is recognition as HOCKEYTOWN. Detroit is synonymous with the birth of the Automobile Revolution, Good Music and Great Hockey. Those who live here expect it and will not tolerate anything less. We let the other sports slide; Football, Baseball and basketball, but when it comes to hockey, if you’re not up to our standards you’re gone.
When you poll journalists and announcers from around the league you will find there are more Detroit fans at games outside of Detroit than any other team of any sport does away from their home games.

WOW! What a game, series, year. Congratz to the Sharks on a hard fought win.

Go Sharks! Now they have their work cut out for them against Vancouver. Gonna be a tough series!

Back
Top Bottom