10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was post #7

I think the top one is the only one that matter eh. :D

My List:
1. Canucks
2. Habs
3. 'yotes
4. Leafs.... JK :D :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:...... Sens
5. Pens
6. Sabres
7. Lightning
8. Red Wings
9. Devils
10. Hawks
11. Blues
12. Kings
13. Wild ....... I thought I was being a little generous here personally .... Ya I said it. No brag Just fact! :mooner:
14. Philly
15. Panthers
16. Predators

I was thinking about listing more but......... do they really matter?? Really? :idk:

New Canadian team. nice

Hate RUMORS

Last edited:
This was overheard in the Lightning locker room tonight.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping bear and fill him with a terrible resolve."
:snowbear:

Canadiens are freakin dumb. Youtube always axes the boob shots. You gotta host it somewhere not run by the religious right.

This was post #7

I think the top one is the only one that matter eh. :D

You probably had that list for 25 years and now you're going to say "See, I told you so!"

The best part of the game (other than the final score) was the "Gordie Howe Hat Trick" by Kevin Bieksa.

Alcohol and pain killers is what Boogie died from.

Last edited:
Alcohol and pain killers is what Boogie died from.

That was my implication when I spoke about him Knowing my plumber, and the irony since he came from an RCMP family. I just couldn't release the news. He was also a 5 girl a night type of guy on occasion. tsk tsk tsk . No balance, 5 a week OK but that many women in one night will kill the strongest of men. :shakehead:

That was my implication when I spoke about him Knowing my plumber, and the irony since he came from an RCMP family. I just couldn't release the news. He was also a 5 girl a night type of guy on occasion. tsk tsk tsk . No balance, 5 a week OK but that many women in one night will kill the strongest of men. :shakehead:

Never bothered me none.

Canadiens are freakin dumb. Youtube always axes the boob shots. You gotta host it somewhere not run by the religious right.

Well They were there when I saw them. Nice ones Hockey I think you would have approved. I paused it for the old man as he was in the bathroom. :rofl3:

You probably had that list for 25 years and now you're going to say "See, I told you so!"

Ummmm Point? :mooner:

Notice the classic canuck colors??

207158_10150216181152597_600252596_8988197_5394877_n.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom