1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver:
Dennis, my condo still has plenty of room in it. I'm still not sure how it is set up...Jay and I have one bedroom with one bed in it to ourselves.

Becky, how many beds are in my condo and where are they? I want to make sure everyone is comfortable!

Debby your condo has a King size bed in the master for you and your hubby, the guest room has a queen size bed, the sofa is a full size bed with a new mattress and there is a twin roll out. and a queen air mattress with electric portable pump.
Becky

DennisW:
Well, I've been looking at this trip and looking at this trip, and now I'm trying to figure out how I can go on this trip. I have a free ticket on US Airways, so I can get to FL and Donna can pick me up in FLL on the way down. Tentatively, I want to say I can go, but I have to check some things first. Like, Can I get off?

Who do I ask about a bed for two?

PM Debby and let her know you want a bed she has plenty of room I think?

speargirl:
PM Debby and let her know you want a bed she has plenty of room I think?

DebbyDiver:
Dennis, my condo still has plenty of room in it. I'm still not sure how it is set up...Jay and I have one bedroom with one bed in it to ourselves.

...and now I see that there is a second bedroom with a queen bed in it. And there is a double sofa bed and a queen air mattress so it looks like I can accomodate three other couples...or three sets of real good friends. :wink:

CoolTech:
Dennis is your brother? That is the implication...

Sorry, I thought everyone already knew that. You met them both at the Invasion last year. Donna won a BC (was that the only thing drawn that you didn't win?) at the party.

DebbyDiver:
...and now I see that there is a second bedroom with a queen bed in it. And there is a double sofa bed and a queen air mattress so it looks like I can accomodate three other couples...or three sets of real good friends. :wink:

Don't forget the twin roll bed:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom