1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Sorry, I thought everyone already knew that. You met them both at the Invasion last year. Donna won a BC (was that the only thing drawn that you didn't win?) at the party.
Someone won something that I didn't give up... :D

Congratulations Donna! :14: I gave up a lot of prizes that night... (I couldn't bear the pictures anymore)

So, Donna is your sister-in-law, which makes Dennis the blood relative?

Walter:
Yes, he's my much (OK, so it's only about a year) older brother.
TY. That means a lot to me... and even more to others :popcorn:

By the way... does this mean you will be on the dives in Tampa Bay this weekend?

CoolTech:
TY. That means a lot to me... and even more to others :popcorn:

By the way... does this mean you will be on the dives in Tampa Bay this weekend?

I'm diving out of Key Largo (weather permitting) this weekend. What are you diving?

Thanks folks, I think I am going to make it down for the weekend, but my boss is out of town and I have to check on vacation time since I will be borrowing against my time off.

I'll PM Debby right now.

Thanks Dennis! Now our condo looks like this:

Master bedroom: Debby and Jay
Other bedroom: Dennis and Donna
Double Sofa bed:
Single Rollaway:
Queen air mattress:

Thanks again Debby, it will be nice meeting you at the Invasion.

Well folks, Donna and I coordinated our calendars last night and unfortunately, even if I can get the time off, I can't go on the trip. But, I'll see most of you at the Invasion.
:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom