1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Li'l38:
This should be fun... count me in!!!:D

Please, squeeze me in there somewhere--- I'm flexible!

hmmmm how flexible .. can you do this :monkeydan he he :popcorn:
Kim P

OK,
Here is how Condo T212 is situated (Sleeping arrangements will work out)

1. CoolTech
2. Scott5644
3. Scott5644 (wife)
4. Divergirl4u
5. Divergirl4u (friend)
6. Gabrielle
7. CBulla
8. KBulla
9. stu_in_fl
10. Walter

Whew!

Now, let's get Debby's condo full and situated :)

AND, now I am going to clean my gear from today's dives

CoolTech:
OK,
Here is how Condo T212 is situated (Sleeping arrangements will work out)

1. CoolTech
2. Scott5644
3. Scott5644 (wife)
4. Divergirl4u
5. Divergirl4u (friend)
6. Gabrielle
7. CBulla
8. KBulla
9. stu_in_fl
10. Walter

Whew!

Now, let's get Debby's condo full and situated :)

AND, now I am going to clean my gear from today's dives

Looks good, I can sleep just about anywhere.

The price of the condo's are $125 Night. If you have 10 in your condo it would be $12.50 per night. Times that by 3 night = $37.50 per person for 3 nights.
Can't beat the price for a 3 night stay.
Debby Diver is looking to fill her condo and I have 6 more condo's open at this time.

Becky, what third night? We thought it was just Friday and Saturday nights...:confused:

And yes, we are looking to get more people in our condo! :blinking:

DebbyDiver:
Becky, what third night? We thought it was just Friday and Saturday nights...:confused:

And yes, we are looking to get more people in our condo! :blinking:

The dates are Aug 17,18,19 but you don't have to stay in the condo for Sunday night if you do not wish to. The people that do stay will split that cost between themselves. You only pay for the time that you stay:D

Is anyone spending Sunday night? I figured people had to be back to work Monday. Jay and I need to check out sometime Sunday.

me stay a sunday? I wish I had the time... work on monday, outa the house by 0500 every day to hit the gym before office. :)

CBulla:
me stay a sunday? I wish I had the time... work on monday, outa the house by 0500 every day to hit the gym before office. :)

That is OK you only pay for the time that you are there no more, If you leave on Sunday you don't pay for Sunday. Only people who wish to stay the Sunday will be charged for Sunday and that works just like Fri and Sat 125 divided into how many people in condo. Don't worry it all comes out the same. You are charged by the days that you stay "only".:blinking: I'ts all good :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom