1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My nephew and I had a tripped to Islamorada booked via a LDS for this same weekened, but now the dive shop says they don't have enough members signed up to make the trip. They've said all our reservations are still good or they will refund our money, but they did say the night dive would probably be cancelled.

So my question is, do you guys have room for 2 divers on this event?

We'd need a place to stay, and 5 dives at a comparable price to the trip we had booked. The dive shop was setting us up with rooms at the "Key Lantern Motel" and diving was with "Bud & Mary's Key diving".

Since they're cancelling the night dive, I'm inclined to cancel via the dive shop and get on board your gathering.
Can someone give me a little more detail on this to see if we could "swap"? The dive shop was going to charge us $365 for 2 nights at the hotel and 5 dives.

Thanks in advance!!!

We are diving with Conch Republic and Bluewater Divers; some with one, some with the other. It is a loose arrangement. You'll need to contact them directly as we all made our own arrangements. You would need to scroll the the posts above to see who is diving what and when...I don't think anyone is keeping track.

I am diving with Bluewater on Sunday only for a two-tank wreck dive and I do think he has room for a couple more.

We are renting condos at Kawama through Becky aka speargirl. Send her a PM and see if she still has one available. They go for only $125/night and they are NICE!!!!

stu_in_fl:
anyone esle diving wrecks with Blue Water on the Sunday morning ?

I think Brent only has a few spots left open for Sunday, I know Deb is diving with you guys. I am not sure what Gabbie is diving? Hey Gabbie what are you diving this weekend?

CoolTech:
T212 has its full compliment of visitors...

Becky, that's two condos full.... How many more are there out there?

1 condo and one townhouse is all I have left open. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom