1st time out with my S100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic pictures. This will be my next underwater camera simply for the fact it shoots in RAW and fits easily in a pocket topside

Fantastic pictures. This will be my next underwater camera simply for the fact it shoots in RAW and fits easily in a pocket topside

Most canon compacts can shoot RAW with CHDK what camera have you got?

Most canon compacts can shoot RAW with CHDK what camera have you got?
I shoot with a Sony point and shoot I got a few years ago for cheap. Now that it's failing I was looking at this camera. I shoot a Canon DSLR topside and just can't spend the money on the housing for it.

I thought the only Canon compacts were the S100 (and it's predecessors the S90/S95) and the G12/G1X which, in my opinion, shouldn't really be considered compacts. I love my S100. The housings for the S100 (and S90/S95) are cheaper than the housings for the larger G12 and G1X by the way...

I was taking some shots yesterday in a local freshwater quarry with S100 in The Canon housing with a Nikon SB 105 strobe on slave mode. A few images with some post production, cropping , a few spots removed etc. Camera IS0 100, f/8 1/1000- Flash on 1/16th power.
IMG_1733-Bluegill1.jpgIMG_1735-Bluegill2.jpgIMG_1738-Bluegill3.jpgIMG_1753-David Gilchrist Self portrait.jpgIMG_1782-Bass1.jpgIMG_1785-Bass2.jpgIMG_1793-Bass4.jpgDSCN3627 Canon with SB 105.jpg

Back
Top Bottom