2 tank shore dive on Cape Ann this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DHGPJ:
Anyone want to do a little shore-diving on whatever side of Cape Ann makes sense, Thurs. or Friday of this week? I need a buddy. If you want me to hold your bulging lobster bag while you teach me the basics of NE bug hunting, I'd be happy to do that too!

Not this week, but how about either Thursday or Friday next week (5/19 or 5/20)? One catch though -- it would have to be late in the morning. I won't be able to get to the shore until about 11:00 AM.

Yes I would be game for next Friday.

PAdiver93:
I can't find the suit. Where is it (Can you direct link it please!) And we ALL need a dive report!

If you go to scubatoys.com and look under wet suits. I believe its on the 2nd page of the wet suit section.

Friday of next week (the 20th) could work for me... but right now, I've got two full tanks that will cause me a serious disorder if they don't get emptied sooner than that. I gotta go tomorrow (the 12th). See you at 9:00 am, Stogey! I've got to drop the wife in Woburn first, but I'll be at the BK between 9 and 9:15.

STOGEY:
If you go to scubatoys.com and look under wet suits. I believe its on the 2nd page of the wet suit section.

I think this is it... Thanx. Give me the report on the suit after you try please. Thanx in advance

PAdiver93:
I think this is it... Thanx. Give me the report on the suit after you try please. Thanx in advance

Ok, I will.

The thing that impressed me is that my usual person that I bought all of my inital stuff from, who has tried to help me stay in a fairly economical diving budget recomended this suit. He hasn't steered me wrong yet, he even fixed a minor problem with my bc that I was having with the strap.

So I really can't ***** about his service,but sometimes saving a little money can go along ways.

Sad to say, a scheduling mixup caused the dives to be aborted.

However, I will be at the BK this Sat. at 8:00 am for the Date @ 8. Shore diving on Cape Ann! Come one, come all!

And you'll get a dive report this time, for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom