200 BAR AND 300 BAR Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can replace the yoke on SP first stages with a DIN connector...mind you, not an adapter...but, an actual replacement...check with your SP dealer.

Really? That's nice. Will check for sure. It's a MK17, would be a shame to sell it or to use it only as a Carribean reg...

The OP is in Montreal, Canada. I'm pretty sure he's not getting 4350psi/300 bar euro tanks. And if he somehow does for doubles, he'll be so head down it won't matter much.

The 99.99% chance the tanks are 3000psi Al80s, 2640psi "lp" steels, or 3442psi "hp" steels. 3180psi+ steels suck for doubles.

Sure, but as with most internet discussions with multiple participants, side issues are often brought up.

Have you every dived with a set of double steel 10lt or 12lt 300bar tanks. I'v not noticed any head down tendency when I have. They're damned heavy out of the water though.

Really? That's nice. Will check for sure. It's a MK17, would be a shame to sell it or to use it only as a Carribean reg...

you absolutely can get DIN conversions for SP regs. I forget exactly what they cost, (too much, it is SP, afterall), but i think i got mine for like 65 a piece.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom