2006 North Coast Camp & Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zinmaker:
Nice trip report Jon and great diving with you. Erics boat is an awesome dive platform. The vis was spectacular along with the topography. Wish I would have brought my video camera to capture a Vermillion getting speared or a picture of the shot my buddy made on Ling right between the eyes. Found out after the dive it was the first fish he had ever speared. I think I better read the fish and game regulations before going and spearing anything that moves. Too bad you didn't have any luck with my sling. How many people dove on Sunday? Once again Eric, great party, already looking forward to next year.
hey zinmaker only five of us dove on sunday, and it was a nice dive,ishie ,myself and scubalaural,completed an hour+ dive and it was great!!!

here is a shot of one of the abs, and just a coupe that show the north coast!
IMG_5175.jpg
IMG_5178.jpg
IMG_5243.jpg
IMG_5284.jpg

Great pictures Jim,

This is the best I can do with my camera phone. Was it the ling cod with the Japanesse bread crumbs or the abalone with the Japanesse bread crumbs one of my favorites I gotta get the recipe from Eric. The ceviche I made was a combination of Ling, Vermillion, and Scallop, cooked in lime juice, for about 3 hours and several beers, then added some onion and cilantro. I forgot to bring the jalapeno, left it in my fridge.

LeftOver.jpg

zinmaker:
Great pictures Jim,

This is the best I can do with my camera phone. Was it the ling cod with the Japanesse bread crumbs or the abalone with the Japanesse bread crumbs one of my favorites I gotta get the recipe from Eric. The ceviche I made was a combination of Ling, Vermillion, and Scallop, cooked in lime juice, for about 3 hours and several beers, then added some onion and cilantro. I forgot to bring the jalapeno, left it in my fridge.

LeftOver.jpg
thank you very much, it was so cool to meet you, and that is a damn nice pic , for a camera phone???????????????????????????????????????????????? your food was GREEEEEEEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Damnit Jim....that's some nice looking pics. How was the vis? We only got 6-10 ft on saturday at Gerstle--all of my pics turned out green. :(

-Ericson

jim ernst:
here is a shot of one of the abs, and just a coupe that show the north coast!
IMG_5175.jpg
IMG_5178.jpg
IMG_5243.jpg
IMG_5284.jpg

well, either the vis was excelent, or uve gotten WAY better at taking pics jim (i know, probably a little of both, lol) really wish i could've been there. sounded like a blast!!!!! and i'm not sure if i'll be able 2 make the so-cal 1 this year either (want my own weels this time, and not sure if i can get the time off so soon after returning 2 work), so looks like im in the boat w/out my mask on this years dives..... :( all thanks to a 3' fall, and landing just right!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom