2006 Typhoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jai:
With how hot it is outside the past few days, the last thing I expect now is a storm!! Have you noticed how humid it has been the past few days?
I knooooow it's so frickin humid now. Even if u take a bath 3 times, ull still sweat in a few mins!

ishbaby:
I knooooow it's so frickin humid now. Even if u take a bath 3 times, ull still sweat in a few mins!

Sweating is a natural way to take a bath so save the water in Manila - it also cleans clothes from the inside out...pretty cool eh :D

Mike Veitch:
i've been in two... but only class 1

last year me and jonix dove on class II signal #2 typhoon. we were the only ones in anilao but it turned out to be one of my best dives to date:)

paolov:
pards , waking up with a dry throat has nothing to do with the environment !

YOU ARE SNORING !!!! change position, either sideways or "dapa" and you will see, NO DRY THROAT !!!

hahahahhaaha.... snorer.....

pards hindi ba pag dry yung air that we breath it dries up our throat especially during sleep where we breath slow and deep and do not swallow saliva to wet it (just like breathing scuba, dry throat).

And no im not a snorer!! Here is a joke. People have been telling me that I snore when I sleep, I was so bothered that one night I stayed awake all night to see if I did snore, I proved them wrong :D

Blizzards are not too much fun Spoon. We had one this year where the wind chill was -60 C and 0 visibility. Lasted about 9 hours.

Axua:
pards hindi ba pag dry yung air that we breath it dries up our throat especially during sleep where we breath slow and deep and do not swallow saliva to wet it (just like breathing scuba, dry throat).

And no im not a snorer!! Here is a joke. People have been telling me that I snore when I sleep, I was so bothered that one night I stayed awake all night to see if I did snore, I proved them wrong :D
bwahahahahaha pards put your ipod on "RECORD", leave it on and sleep.

You gotta love the folks at: www.typhoon2000.com
The weather on Panay is beautiful right now.

Axua:

our throat will dry up only if our mouths are open otherwise the throat would remain moist.

try to sleep and wake up on your side or naka dapa. and you will see , not dry throat.:05:

best is have "B" record you on the phone while snoring so you will see your open mouth and snoring sound. hehehehheehe..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom