2011 NSS-CDS Workshop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am rather very motivated, I was looking at the work calendar today and think I am going to put in for Friday off.
I am ready to head down.
To much winter and not enough cave diving but it is impossible to have to much cave diving.
I will give my friends till the week end.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

I just added several clinics for Sunday May 29, including guided dives at Indian Spring. In order to participate in any of the clinics you must present a ticket to the workshop. If you're interested in doing a guided dive at Indian, please contact me through PM or e-mail (chipoladivers@gmail.com) for more information.

Hmm . . . yet another motivation to come to FL in May!

Come take the sidemount class with me ... I'm heading down on May 21st and coming home on the 30th. I need a teammate ... :eyebrow:

Oh ... and I do plan to be at the workshop ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Come take the sidemount class with me ... I'm heading down on May 21st and coming home on the 30th. I need a teammate ... :eyebrow:

Oh ... and I do plan to be at the workshop ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Oh cool. I will see you there!

Here's the line up of speakers and topics for the workshop -

Cindy Butler and Alan Heck - Suwanee River State Park exploration
Joerg Hess - Open Wakulla Springs State Park to diving project
Tom Iliffe - Bermuda Caves exploration and Cave Biology
Brian Kakuk - Bahama Caves exploration
Jerry Murphy - Rose/McCormick systems connection
Edd Sorenson - Hole in the Wall exploration
Mike Young - Current exploration projects and KISS GEM rebreather

We will also have a rebreather panel on Saturday open to all attendees for an opportunity to ask experts questions about rebreathers in general or specific questions about specific models.

Just registered for the workshop with two other buddies!
So looking forward to my first dives at JB!
Now we are making arrangements for lodging / pitching a tent.
Come and join the fun it is going to rock!

I just received confirmation that we will be hosting an IUCRR Recovery class the weekend of the workshop on Sunday. There will be a small fee as a donation to the IUCRR and to cover certification processing fees, payable that morning. I'll be adding registration information in the next day or so.

I'm working out some deals with local hotels for workshop attendees. I still have 3 managers to speak with and will post more information as soon as I get a hold of them (should be Monday).

Thanks Rob for working on the lodging the close parks are full!
The closest today was 13 miles from Mariana so my dive buddy contacted you.
Thanks for hooking him up we are stoked and ready to get underway.

If you are delaying committing STOP THE DELAY!
Get your registration and lodging, I should have reserved a spot far ahead of time.

Yes, remember, this is Memorial Day weekend! And, believe it or not, Marianna is a vacation destination for many. Yes, it really is! There are 11 hotels in Marianna, with anywhere from 20-45 rooms each. That's a total of about 300 rooms or so. Many of the hotels I called already had rooms booked, so the sooner you book the better chance you'll have of getting a room at a good deal. I will post more information regarding the hotels by Monday at the latest, including how to get the deals I'm making.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom