$290 Millon Dollar PowerBall Jackpot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK then, I'm paying Jessica Alba to be my dive buddy

scubajim could you put me on your buddy list? Thanks. Unfortunately Hawaii doesn't have any gambling so that means no lottery ticket sales. But, if I won I would pay all of my families debts (yes, that includes the in-laws), invest most of it, have a house built somewhere in Colorado with some acreage, hire my brother-in-law to be my personal pilot (for short hops here and there), send my daughter to an awesome school and take lots of outrageous dive vacations. That would leave me with more than 100mill left. Hhhhmmm where should I go first? Oh yeah, I will also be receiving lots of free stuff after I am rich, just like the celebrities, so I won't have to waste too much money while on my vacations. Oh this reminds me of Supertramps song : Dreamer-- you know you are a dreamer.

Although I know enough math to know better, I like to buy a ticket, and take it to a business meeting the next day.

When the boss asks what I think, I pull out the ticket, look at it, and say -

"Can I tell you tomorrow?"

Just remember, there is HUGE distance between zero tickets and 1 ticket - BUT there ain't much distance at all between 1 ticket and 100.

My great uncle played the same #'s all his life, won a few bucks here and there. After he died his son played the #'s and a couple of weeks later he won the multi million pot....

I think the guy that won the 340 million had it right - save it and make into a BILLION dollars.

zboss:
I think the guy that won the 340 million had it right - save it and make into a BILLION dollars.
When you die you can't take anymore of the billion dollars with you than you can of the 340 million. I retired at 49 and if I work hard at it and time it just right, I'll manage to spend all of my kids' inheritance. :banana:

Well, it seems I work for the right company. We've had 3 multi-million lottery winners--one actually won several million TWICE, and recently our office pool won 2 million (they each got something like $50k after all was said and done--no, I'm not part of it).

Given that working for my company seems to bring luck, you'd think I'd buy a ticket every once in a while...........

Can that powerball one be bought in Florida?

Buy a trilobus in which to live. A 250+ foot mega yacht in which to travel, Complete with all necessary gear including banked nitrox. I would then hire my brother and his son to do whatever the hell they wanted to wherever they wanted. Same for my sister and my dad. I would make sure my daughter had the best possible care and attendants and I would tell my son to stay in the air force or come and work for me. Whatever he wanted to do. Oh and for on land a real HUMMER. not one of those fake ones (H2&H3). Then I'd give all my aunts and uncles a million and tell them to do whatever they wanted with it. My cousins can get their cut from their parents. Finally I'd make sizeable donations to united cerebal palsy, the epilepsy foundation, and jerry's kids(my fiance is one)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom