3D produced INON Z-240 and Sea&Sea YS-D1 Snoot Kit +OPF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello . My friends

This is Minos again .These days I was dedicated to My 3D Printer, And I also noted that is hard for me and my clients to find a Snoot Kit for their flood lights and strobe lights,RG blue has Snoot Kit But can only fit RG blue lights. INON Z-240 has Snoot Kit but the price is extremely high price at US$309
Due to the few market demand and different size of the light/torch design . There is hard to find a Snoot Kit can fit almost all light/torch. So I am thinking about Can we solve the problem by use 3D Printer . Yes . Maybewe can use 3D printer to produce the Snoot Kit for our lights/torches .
aacbdd9c-c93c-1231-1b37-a8a45a150b33.jpg
Some of the photos from divephotoguide We are very appreciated for their professional job.

What is a Snoot Kit ?
Snoot Kit is used for decrease the beam angel ,In order to allow the photographer to highlight main project ,pinpoint illumination of the subject while keeping the background dark.
b28b0a86-3815-0133-d284-86ef9e02d7ed.jpg0933fdc0-09dc-ad0f-d827-29dbbf2de1fb.jpg
We produced the Snoot Kit for different torches and lights. Here About is the Snoot Kit for INON Z-240,
INON Z-240 on youtube

Sea&sea YS-D1 on youtube

We are happy to custom made Snoot Kit for any of our users, We just need to know which brand of light you are using .
Here is the shopping link for Snoot Kit

Some users like use (OFT) Optical Fiber Tube, We also have these combo kit, Here is the YouTube video show you

Optical Fiber Tube on youtube

Shopping link for Snoot Kit+OFT

We have made Snoot Kit for INON Z-240,Sea&Sea YS-01, YS-02, YS-110a, YS-D1 , We welcome any of user and photographer inquiry us. We custom made snoot.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom