!4 Days in June: Fiji or Great Barrier Reef?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

p.s. If you aren't already jaded, then, you are really going to enjoy yourself! some of the finest diving on the planet!

We are travelling to Fiji in December and will be there for 3 weeks. The Fiji Aggressor is booked for the time I would be able to Dive with them. What recommendations for dive shops would anyone suggest? I would like to book as many dives as possible as that is what I'm there for. We will be staying at the Worldmark Denarau Island, (I'm a Worldmark owner). Any help will be appreciated.

The Worldmark has a dive op on site. I cannot vouch for them since we only dove from the Aggressor while in Fiji.

Wife and I were there for 2 weeks in May. We stayed at the worldmark also. Dove with Aqua Blue for 7 of those days (Looks like they are redoing their website)
AquaBlue - Fiji Islands Scuba Diving - Welcome page GREAT group of guys. Say hi to Capt Ron, Cookie, Riga, and Soro if you go with them. They pick you up and drop you off at the resort beach most days and if they don't do that they have a car come and get you. We left our gear with them every day after diving and it was always rinsed and ready to go the following morning. Top rate guys and they're a riot to talk to

We met the dive operator of the on site dive shop (Dive tropix)at one of the owners nights and she's an absolute riot. Very nice woman. Didn't get a chance to dive with her but a group that had mentioned that their boat was in the shop and they were reduced to using small boat to go back and forth to the sites. We did end up meeting them at one of the dive sites (Pinnacle) and she's a joker above and below water.

Jimmy definitely try to make the trip over the the Benga Adventure Divers Beqa Adventure Divers - Welcome to Fiji-Sharks.com We did that and it was a great dive with LOTS of sharks. Top rate place. We stayed at the attached hotel (Lagoon Resort) and were the only guests there which was a little weird... You can take the bus from the Nadi down to pacific cove and it takes about 3 hrs. hell of an experience... I'd suggest leaving on a Friday and staying overnight. We ate dinner at a resort down the road from where we stayed and we would have loved to stay at it but it was booked. Welcome to Uprising Beach Resort

PM me if you have more questions. There's a ton of stuff to do and see

I'll make reservations for both AquaBlue and Dive Tropix, (and also hope that a couple cancel their Aggressor week). the Fiji Shark dive sounds like a great chance to get some great underwater video so we'll try to fit that in also. Thank you for the information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom