5mm or 7mm....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TGreene if you're ever in the area let me know. I haven't been out yet but all my gear is starting to come together so hoping to be out in the next month or so at the most.

I have everything except for my wetsuit (I do have a 1mm skin for work), so I'm ready to go!

FWIW: I'll be at a bike rally just south of Harrison the last weekend in May, and I'm considering the possibility of diving rather than riding that weekend, since I ride all of those roads so frequently anyway. If you're interested in getting together, let me know. I'll be staying at The HUB - Mid America's Motorcycle Resort - 870.743.4062 and will be w/ the Volusia Riders group.

-Tim

Thanks for that link Thalassamania, keep it in mind. Still rolling everything around in my head, too many choices out there.

TGreene if you want to dive Beaver Lake when you're here for that just let me know. I've met a more experienced guy here that i'm gonna start diving with as soon as i get all my gear together. If you'll just let me know a few weeks or two before you get here i'll see what i have going on and can see about going out.

TGreene if you want to dive Beaver Lake when you're here for that just let me know. I've met a more experienced guy here that i'm gonna start diving with as soon as i get all my gear together. If you'll just let me know a few weeks or two before you get here i'll see what i have going on and can see about going out.
Consider it done!

I'm actually supposed to be diving in SC the week before that if all goes well. :)

-Tim

Back
Top Bottom