6 Pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CALI68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
There are so may post about various Dive Outfits in Coz. It's overwelming. I'm planning a trip and I would like to know the best (not concerned if it cost more) Nitrox friendly 6 pack outfit on the island. We are staying at The Pesidente.

Thanks!

I'll second the Alison choice....will be diving with her in three weeks...again. Used her operation last year while staying at the Presidente, too.

Thanks alot! I'll look into both of them.

Are the expensive rooms at The Presidente worth it? The deluxe Ocean Front rooms are pretty pricey but I'll go for it if they're as cool as they say.

-Chris

CALI68:
Thanks alot! I'll look into both of them.

Are the expensive rooms at The Presidente worth it? The deluxe Ocean Front rooms are pretty pricey but I'll go for it if they're as cool as they say.

-Chris

Is your room in the tower or the two story units on the beach?
the beach units are good at ground level. you have a nice beach patio to enjoy.
this can be veiwed in the movie: Agenst all Odds ( like $5 at Wallmart).

those in the 4 or 5 story building. you have to walk up a ramp. not good.

you will have the marina and Paradise reef to your north. a easy swim from Presidente.

I'll second the opinion as to the beach front units at Presidente. If you have the money they are definitely a step up. They have their own beach area out front and are considerably more private and quiet.

We're planning the trip for May (2005) I'm getting all my ducks in a row and booking far enough in advance. As far as the Dive outfit goes I should have clarified that I was looking for a small outfit but definately a boat not an inflatable or "raft" style trip. On Liquid Blue's web site they show some sort of inflatable. Is Alison's outfit a boat?

Thanks!

CALI68:
We're planning the trip for May (2005) I'm getting all my ducks in a row and booking far enough in advance. As far as the Dive outfit goes I should have clarified that I was looking for a small outfit but definately a boat not an inflatable or "raft" style trip. On Liquid Blue's web site they show some sort of inflatable. Is Alison's outfit a boat?

Thanks!

Liquid Blue's boat is FAR from an inflatable. They probably have one of the nicest 6-packs on the island. That boat is Roberto's pride and joy and he takes care of it like a baby, always making little upgrades here and there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom