600 dollars to spend on a mask. What should I get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a brand new pair of Cressi Big Eye's that I'll sell you for $590

No seriously skip all the super fancy stuff and get a good mask like the Cressi Big Eyes, Oceanic Frameless, Aqualung Mythos on Leisure Pro you can those in the $30 to $40 range. Plus they rock and look cool.

Cressi-Sub Big Eyes, with the black rim.........spent the rest of the money on a good regulator (Apeks)

ShakaZulu:
Cressi-Sub Big Eyes, with the black rim.........

Right, I forgot that! Black on Black for sure!

Shaka, you and those avatars...Jena! Damn! Best one yet.

Is it easy to get the cressi big eyes with perscription lenses? I believe the initial poster was looking for suggestions of one that was good with perscription lenses.

Matt

ScubaCollin:
600 dollars to spend on a mask. What should I get?

Your head examined!

don't fall into the trap of thinking expensive always means good. look for the best deal, best fit etc. and for goodness sake don't walk into a dive shop and tell them you've got 600 dollars to spend ona mask cos, guess what, they'll have just the thing.

You could always buy one of those fancy masks with heads up dispaly or what ever they call it. I dont remember who makes it but it has a built in computer. Just dont lose your mask or get it kicked off :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom